Thank you SO MUCH for your interest in our new Wholesale Program! Below you will find answers to a few commonly asked questions. If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, please don't hesitate to drop us a note via email
If you have already been accepted into the program: you can access your account by clicking HERE
Wholesale Program Overview
- As we mentioned on our Wholesale Application Page, Eagle Rock WERKSHOP® is primarily a direct-to-consumer business ... this allows us to offer AMAZING products that are 100% ethically and sustainably produced in Los Angeles, CA at reasonable prices. You can rest assured that every single person who has a hand in the development and production of our leggings is earning a living wage. Please note: in a traditional wholesale/retail environment, our Capri-Length Leggings would retail well over $120. We wanted to offer our wholesale clients the SAME quality merchandise that has become synonymous with the Eagle Rock WERKSHOP® name while maintaining our $88 price point - we are not making any compromises to our fabric quality or sewing construction. Because of this, we are unable to offer our entire assortment for wholesale pricing. (Only a small portion of our site will be available for wholesale)
- The first step is to fill out the Wholesale Application form found on our Become a Retailer Page. This general form is designed to help us get to know you better. Please take the time to include photos of your store and/or give us a description of who you are and what you offer. It is important for us to partner with like-minded retailers, so the more information you can provide the better!
- Once we receive and approve your Wholesale Application, we will email you with details regarding MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity), Availability/Lead Time, Payment Terms and most importantly: log-in access to our wholesale-exclusive website!
Things to Consider
- Our initial launch will include a handful of our best-selling and/or most commercial designs. We will not be able to offer wholesale pricing for items not visible within our wholesale catalog. You will only be able to view our wholesale catalog after being accepted into the program and creating an account on our separate password-protected wholesale website.
- All USA Retailers will be required to provide a valid EIN Number.
- Please note that in order to be tax exempt within the state of California, we will require a copy of your sellers permit prior to granting access to our wholesale portal.