Welcome to #teamWERKSHOP! We are SO stoked that you have decided to join our virtual family that we wanted to do something special for you to show our appreciation ... Say Hello to WERK PERKS! Our new and improved (and better than ever) loyalty/rewards program! YAY!
Ways to Redeem Points:
How to Launch WERK PERKS:
Click on the little button on the bottom right corner of your screen to access your account and redeem rewards.
- When you click on the WERK PERKS icon on the bottom of your screen, a widget will appear.
- Once you've logged in, you will see your point balance.
- Click on "Earning Points" to see how you can earn more
- Click on "Redeem Points" to use your available points and score discounts/swag
- If you opt for a free gift (like a water bottle or a face mask) be sure to have that specific item in your cart so your code will work.
- Once you select your reward, be sure to save the discount code to your clipboard so you can use it at checkout. It will also be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I combine WERK PERKS with other offers? Unfortunately, you can only use one discount-code at a time therefore you are not able to combine WERK PERKS with other offers/promotions, including our Teacher Appreciation Program. You will, however, continue to earn points for every purchase you make!
- Can I earn WERK PERK Points when I buy stuff at in-person at events, on Etsy or on Amazon? We're sorry, but we are only able to apply points to purchases made directly on www.werkshop.com
- I logged into my account, but the WERK PERK launcher/button disappeared. What happened? Customers with a wholesale account are not able to earn WERK PERK points under the same email address. You would need to set up a new store account using an alternate email address to earn points on non-wholesale purchases.
Terms/Conditions and Things to Remember:
- If you joined WERK PERKS prior to November 9th 2020, we have migrated all of your points to our new platform. Easy breezy!
- Points are awarded after your item ships.
- If you return your item(s), your points will be deducted from your WERK PERK account accordingly
- Points are awarded when a Gift Card is redeemed, but not purchased.
- WERK PERK Points are not transferrable and we are not able to combine accounts so please be sure to always use the same email address.
- WERK PERK Points will expire one year after they are issued if they are not redeemed.
- We are not able to award retroactive points for purchases made prior to the launch of WERK PERKS (or) for orders placed outside of www.werkshop.com
- Eagle Rock WERKSHOP® reserves the right to modify and/or cancel the WERK PERK Program at any time.
If you have any questions about WERK PERKS (or anything at all!), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we're always happy to help!