Eagle Rock WERKSHOP® is looking for help @ our design/sublimation studio in Monrovia, CA! We are looking for people with potential for longevity who also embody the WERKSHOP spirit. If you live an active lifestyle (yoga, spinning, hiking, surfing, dancing ... please let us know in your cover letter). We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
CUSTOMER SERVICE. *updated 23 SEPT 2019*
Hey HEY!! I am looking for someone to be my right hand at the studio. This is an ideal position for someone who is super detail-oriented, is honest/trustworthy, a great team player and has good/positive energy ... we love that hippie stuff around here.
This position would ideally start as part-time and lead to full-time.
Here is a quick breakdown of what we are looking for:
- Must love dogs. I have two fluffy pups who are in the studio all day, *every* day. They are super friendly and I may ask you to walk them for me. They. Love. Walks.
- Customer Service.
- Must have extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Responding to customer service email/chats. You MUST have strong english language communication/writing skills
- Being PATIENT and empathetic. Sometimes customers can be grumpy, but it's our mission to turn their frown upside down. Thankfully, this is much easier via e-mail than in person.
- Vetting orders for possible fraud risk (we will train for this)
- Picking/Packing and Shipping orders on the daily
- Keeping the warehouse shelves/SKUs organized
- Tagging our "shoppable" instagram feed (super simple)
- Wholesale Customer Service.
- Reviewing wholesale applicants
- Communication with wholesale customers - reviewing/confirming orders and sending custom invoices, etc
- Possible outreach to yoga studios, etc, to introduce them to the brand
- Picking/Packing and Shipping wholesale orders
- Computer Savvy. We use several apps every day to manage our business. We will train you on them ... however please let me know if you have experience with any of the following:
- Microsoft Excel - We randomly need to prepare/sort excel files
- Shopify Admin - Our primary webshop hosting platform
- Amazon Seller Central
- Sellbrite - Inventory consolidation and order management
- Asana - Task management
- G-Mail and Google Drive
- Miscellaneous Stuff n' Things. No two days are ever really the same over here in the Land of Rocking Eagles ... and with that, I also know that no two people are the same. When you apply ... I would LOVE for you to tell me what makes you special and what you can offer to the family should you join us.
- Do you have a legal/paralegal background and think you could help us tackle all the counterfeiters selling fake werkshop on amazon?
- Do you have any graphic design/photoshop/illustrator knowledge and think you can help us prepare images for emails/postcards, etc?
- Do you have apparel manufacturing/pattern drafting knowledge and think you can help me with developing new product?
- Do you love the yogas and think you'd be comfortable trying on samples and/or being in front of the camera at photoshoots?
- Do you love to write short stories, etc, and think you could be great at creating content for our blog?
If you are interested in joining the family as my new CUSTOMER SERVICE Specialist, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Customer Service in the subject line. Bonus points if you use a fun emoji or GIF that shows off your personality.
Also, BE SURE TO INCLUDE A COVER LETTER expressing WHY you want to work in the Land of Rocking Eagles. Applicants MUST live in Los Angeles, CA. We are located in Monrovia (just east of Pasadena) so be sure that the commute is workable for you. Please include your pay requirements.
All applicants must live in/near Los Angeles, CA and be eligible legally to work in the USA.
We Look forward to hearing from you!