A Note from Featured/Guest Artist, Alix Branwyn:
"Of the Fox is a collection of imagery from Japanese witchcraft lore, largely based around the death curse that receives a mention in the Kwaidan story 'Of a Mirror and a Bell'. The idea of the curse is based around the concept of substituting one thing for another, so an effigy of a man nailed into a tree in a grove under an ox moon may result in his death. There are little touches of motifs that call back to the story placed around the design, as well as the fox, which is a common witch’s familiar in Japanese lore."
Read more about this special collab HERE!
Model's stats for sizing:
- 70% Polyester, 30% Elastaine
- These leggings are made with compression fabric and run slim. For a more casual fit, we suggest going up a size. xo.
- Breathable, Quick Dry, Muscle Control, UV Protection, Pilling Resistant, Chlorine Resistant - Suitable for Running, Yoga, SUPYoga, Surfing, Dance and More!
- Flat-Lock seams provide comfort and aide against chafing.
- Diamond gusset for improved mobility.
- Made in the USA with Italian Triathlon Fabric
- CLICK HERE for SIZING GUIDE
- Height: 5'9"
- Chest: 32"
- Waist: 24"
- Hip: 34"
Model is wearing size Small
IMPORTANT // International orders may be liable for customs and import duty, quotas, permits, VAT, product restrictions and other local requirements including UK Royal Mail Handling Fee. All international customers are responsible for customs, etc, within their own country. For further information, we kindly recommend contacting your local customs office.